As one of the first Microsoft Solutions Partners for Security in the UK, Softwerx has demonstrated its broad capability to help customers safeguard their entire organization with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
To become a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Security, a company must meet requirements including:
- Having a team of professionals who are trained and certified on Microsoft security solutions
- Demonstrating expertise in implementing Microsoft security solutions through the completion of relevant projects
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Adhering to Microsoft’s Partner Program Agreement and other relevant policies and guidelines
Specifically, it means Softwerx has expertise in:
- Implementing, managing, and monitoring Security and compliance solutions for customer cloud and hybrid environments
- Planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365mobility and Security services to keep enterprise customers secure, compliant, and connected
David Smart, Managing Director at Softwerx commented, “We’re excited to be recognised as a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) with this specialist Solutions Partner for Security status. It’s a testament to our strength in this area, not to mention the commitment of our talented team who have passed more exams this year than ever. We look forward to continuing partnering closely with Microsoft to offer our customers the best managed Microsoft security experience.”
Becoming a Solutions Partner for Security gives customers a way to identify Softwerx as an obvious choice for a security partner who has the commitment to training and accreditation and has delivered solutions that lead consistently to customer success. This is just part of the Softwerx mission to become the most trusted and accredited Microsoft Security Partner in the UK.
Back to News