Security Operations Engineer
Job title: Security Operations Engineer
Department: Security Operations
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours p/w (Mon – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm)
We provide outsourced security event monitoring and incident response services to a wide variety of clients using a Microsoft centric technology stack. We are looking for experienced security operations engineers to join in a rapidly expanding team that provides service to internal and external customers.
If you have a background in support, deployment or security operations and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft focused security role this could be the position for you.
As a Microsoft Gold partner we invest heavily in training and provide the time and support for you to achieve accreditations from Microsoft Security Operations Analyst through to Microsoft Certified Security Administrator Associate.
- Development of Microsoft Sentinel Kusto queries to support analytics and hunting capabilities for incident and vulnerability management
- Support the deployment team with onboarding of new clients
- Participate in the research and development of systems and processes
- Develop low code applications that drive process and procedure using Azure resources and online services APIs
- Support the security operations analysts with bespoke analytics queries and hunting scenarios
- Understanding of Information Security principles.
- Ability to install security software and applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Technical understanding of the following products and services:
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Defender 365 suite (Endpoint, Office 365, Cloud Apps and Defender for Cloud)
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune (Endpoint Manager)
- Experience in a SOC or security team
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps design, testing and deployment
- Microsoft certifications MS-500, AZ-500, SC-100, SC-200, SC-300, SC-400, AZ-204
- 33 days annual leave allowance per year (25 days standard plus 8 bank holidays)
- Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
- Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
- Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
- Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
- Referral Scheme
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org